Guys today we are here to discuss the muscle building process of every gym going man. Every gym going guy is always worried about his muscle building. In spite of doing all the proper exercises and following proper routine, most fail to achieve what they want to. The biggest reason is the daily protein they intake.!
Average Daily Protein intake: What it actually is?
Reading a fact, an average supply of protein an Indian guy intakes in his daily meals is 57.5 grams.
Daily Protein intake: What it must be.!
But its a proved fact that if you regularly lift weights, the minimum amount of daily protein you need is about 130 grams. So today we will discuss the thing that how we can muscle up our meals for the same.
- 4 eggs : Eggs are known to be the best natural proteins provider. 4 eggs will provide you 28 grams of protein.
- Slice of cheese: A slice of cheddar cheese will provide your body with 6-8 grams.
- 200 grams of paneer(cottage cheese): 200 grams of cottage cheese with some fruits will provide you a healthy proteins amount of 24 grams.
- 85 grams of sliced meat: This will provide you 15 grams of protie and many other essential minerals like Vitamins.
- 2 slices of Whole wheat bread: This providing you about 6-8 grams of healthy proteins.
- 10-15 almonds : Providing you 6-8 grams of proteins and quite essential Vitamin E.
- 170 grams mutton: Providing you 42 grams of highly efficient proteins.
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach: Providing you 3 grams of proteins and Iron.
The above mentioned whole daily diet will make your complete and proper diet. Calculating the whole proteins we get it about
28+7+24+15+7+7+42+3= 133 grams.
Completing your whole daily protein requirements.!